Join our Mailing List
Harvard School of Public Health Executive and Continuing Professional Education (ECPE) offers a suite of open enrollment and custom programs for leaders in the government, corporate, and non-profit sectors around the world. ECPE programs prepare individuals and organizations to solve the most pressing global public health and health care challenges.
Executive and Continuing Professional Education courses:
- Feature Harvard faculty and industry leaders;
- Deliver cutting edge research, knowledge, and tools;
- Match professionals with the right curriculum;
- Educate emerging leaders, and;
- Provide networking opportunities with peers from around the world
"This program is ‘hands down’ superior to any other in this domain. The presenters, panelists, and national and international leaders in the field are amazing. The collective knowledge and experience of all of those that presented is perhaps 'everything' that one needs to know in the field. This has been a true professional and academic pleasure!"
—Joseph J. Filippoli, MBA
Health System Director
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
On Leadership Strategies for Information Technology in Health Care